Monday, March 7, 2011

Public Access Anime Segment #1, the internets best kinda of anime online

Before I ever did this blog, I've been showcasing some of my anime from my collection to the internet, since about September of last year. So whenever I do an episode or "the anime of the week" kinda thing, I'll post it on here to you guys to see.

I just got done doing a "Anime Dubs from Hell" segment and will showcase another segment next week. I usually do this once a week (or try to keep it that way but, stuff happens so sometimes I may skip a week or so) and got a few followers that are interested in what I have to show. So, consider this a free way to watch of my favorite stuff that you may or may not have ever laid eyes on. Welcome to Public Access Anime!!

For the week of March 6th, we have "Macross in Clash of the Bionoids." So, enjoy!!!!

Link Here: Macross in Clash of the Bionoids

No comments:

Post a Comment