Thursday, April 29, 2021

Long Awaited Post and Update on the Site

 Hey everyone, hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy.


To put it bluntly, I've neglected this site for over two and a half years. I missed putting out a big 10th anniversary back in February, and even more so dropped the ball on putting anything up on here past the Fred Patton tribute post back in November of 2018. The honest truth is this blog isn't that important to me right now and other interest have reared up that have taken my attention. 

So what have I been doing since that last post? Well going to conventions, doing panels for conventions, getting back into making AMV's again for convention competitions and doing very well by winning a few awards here and there in 2020. Other things in life have taken my attention towards them and well see how they go. Still doing podcasting but that's been something to put out once every other month at this point. I still enjoy doing them and see no reason to stop.

The thing with this blog is the fact that the time it takes me to invest in scanning images and doing my best to make them readable for the viewer I could be doing other things with my time, which is exactly what I've been doing lol. Granted, I got a few things that I can post up on here that I need to get around too. With COVID destroying going to in-person conventions, online conventions seemed to fill that void temporarily, which ive been fortunate to submit some content for these cons as video panels. I will be posting up what I've done on here in due time, I think its a pretty good idea. 

I've also got planned to post up some anime ost's on vinyl and cassette. I've been collecting them for a while now between conventions and online sales and I'd like to share that with you guys. It's an easy thing to post up that I think most of the stuff you can't seem to find online or not as of yet. Once I get a few more things ripped i'll put them all together on a zip file and you guys can have at it!

I guess if I wanted this blog to really die then you wouldn't be seeing this post. As much as I'd like to post up more anime magazine and gaming magazine scans, its time and will I don't have on that for right now. I have a couple of interesting stuff ive picked up since the last post that hopefully i'll get around to doing. If this is still getting traffic after a decade then I guess I'm doing good regardless of having this site still stay up here for as long as possible. 

Anyways thanks for reading this post and hope to get you guys some content shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment