Monday, March 27, 2017

Evidence #32 - Bubblegum Crisis Artbook (1988)


Download File Here!
(File Size: 101mb)

So I'm a little late to celebrate the 6th year this sites been active, and also a little late to celebrate Bubblegum Crisis 30th Anniversary back in February. Well needless to say, stuff has been going on this semester at school and I've been busy, but at least its better to be late than never. So this little treat is another one of my many Bubblegum Crisis artbooks that I've been able to collect over the years. This was something that I purchased on ebay in 2010 for a fistful of dollars, and I gotta say it ain't bad at all. This is a book that took what studio ARTMIC worked on for the first OVA and made something nice for the fans. There is also interviews in the back and a few images of what studio ARTMIC looked like, even a glass case full of G1 Transformer toys! It's neat stuff like that is what adds to owning artbooks like this to know more about the studio behind your favorite anime. So give it a read and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment